For a professional-looking job, there are a few tips to keep in mind when cleaning your windows. Begin by ensuring the window is free of any dirt, dust, or debris. Next, use a soft cloth and a cleaning solution specifically designed for windows to remove any remaining dirt. Finally, use a squeegee to remove the solution and any streaks from the window. For best results, repeat this process on the other side of the window before moving on to the next one.
Cleaning windows can be a tedious task, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right supplies and a few easy steps, you can have your windows shining in no time. To get started, gather a bucket of warm soapy water, a squeegee, and a microfiber cloth. Using the cloth, wipe down the window to remove any dust or debris. Next, use the squeegee to remove the soapy water in long strokes. Finally, dry the remaining moisture with a clean microfiber cloth for a streak-free finish. With these easy steps, you can have your windows looking their best in no time.
Here are 10 easy steps on how to clean your windows like a pro. From what tools to use, to how to clean different types of windows, we’ve got you covered. Read on for our top tips!
- Prepare your cleaning materials before starting. Vinegar, a soft cloth, and a dusting of soap are all you need to get started.
- Wipe down the outside of each window with a damp cloth. Be sure to work around the corners and other difficult spots.
- Sprinkle some vinegar on the window screen and rub it around with your fists until the vinegar is evenly distributed. Do not use too much vinegar or you will damage the screen.
- Sweep the debris away from the window with a soft cloth and rinse off the surface with clean water.
- Apply a light layer of oil to your cloth and wipe down the window glass again. Be sure to wipe in circular motions and avoid touching any edges or corners.
- Wipe down the inside of each window with a damp cloth. Be sure to work around the corners and other difficultspots.
- Wipe off any excess vinegar or Screen cleaner with a dry cloth, then rinse off the window surface.
- Hang your clean window screens to dry (preferably outdoors if possible).
- If necessary, apply a light layer of window film to protect your windows frombruising and scratching.
- Enjoy your clean windows!
Windows make up a large percentage of the exterior of a building, so it’s critical that they be free from dirt and debris. A building with dirty windows can be an eye sore, and can also distract from the beauty of the structure. When people aren’t able to see the whole picture, they can get the wrong idea about a business or office. When people pass by your business or office, they want to see a clean, professional establishment that they can trust. The first impression is often the last impression, so it’s important to ensure that windows are well maintained. We have put together some tips for cleaning windows like a professional.
At The Montreal Window Cleaners, our maids cleaners have a list of the best window cleaners in Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, North Shore, South Shore, Gatineau, Ottawa, Quebec, Lévis and suburb areas and the tools that they use to make your windows sparkle like a diamond.
Contact us today to learn more about our professional window cleaning service and find the perfect solution for your needs in Montréal, Laval, North Shore, Longueuil, North Shore, Saint-Laurent, Greenfield Park, West Island, Dorval, Mont Royal, Blainville, Brossard, St-Hubert, Boucherville, Terrebonne, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rivière des Prairies, Outremont, Westmount, Vieux-Montréal, Terrebonne, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Île-des-Sœurs, Repentigny, Saint-Hubert, LeMoyne, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Lambert, Beloeil, Chambly, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Gatineau, Ottawa, Outaouais, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Hampstead, Ville-Marie, Sud-Ouest, Verdun, Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie, Mercier, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Villeray, Saint-Michel, Parc extension, Ahuntsic, Cartierville, Anjou, Montréal-Nord, St-Léonard, Vimont, Auteuil, Saint-François, Duvernay, Sainte-Dorothée, Fabreville, Chomedey, Laval-des-Rapides, Renaud, Saint-Vincent de Paul, Pont Viau, Laval-sur-le-lac, Sainte-Rose, Île-des-Sœurs, Beaconsfield, Île Perrot, Senneville, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Kirkland, l’Île Bizard, Sainte-Genevieve, Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Baie d’urfé, Montréal-Est, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Pointe-Claire, Lachine, Ville Lasalle, Centre-ville, Côte St-Luc, Hampstead, Montréal-Ouest, Côte-des-Neiges, Notre-Dame-de Grace, Vancouver, Granby, Quebec, Sainte-Foy – Sillery, Trois-Rivières, Beauport, Haute Saint-Charles, Shawinigan, St-Nicolas, Lévis, Trois-Rivières, Bécancour , Saint-Maurice, Nicolet, Notre-Dame-du-Mont-Carmel, Saint-Célestin, Grand-Saint-Esprit, Champlain, Saint-Étienne-des-Grès, Saint-Luc-de-Vincennes, Sainte-Catherine, Yamachiche, Shawinigan, Louiseville, Daveluyville, Pierreville, Maskinongé, Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil, Saint-Tite, Drummondville and surrounding areas.